Saturday, January 28, 2017

Luther Rice College and Seminary

Yesterday, I attended a Board of Trustees meeting for Luther Rice Bible College and Seminary in Lithonia, GA. As I sat in the room with the other Board members, I was truly humbled and, again, wondered how and why God gave me such an amazing opportunity to serve in this capacity. LRS has been a leader in biblical education for over 50 years! The school was founded for the primary purpose of allowing pastors and missionaries to continue their biblical education and seminary training, without having to relocate. LRS removes the need for pastors, ministry leaders, and lay-people to leave their ministries or uproot their families; by making it possible for them to receive a quality Christian education online. LRS is committed to teaching solid and sound Baptist doctrine without compromise! That is one of the primary reasons that I chose to study and now to serve at LRS. Check out their website at www.lutherrice.edu. If you are considering taking classes to enhance your biblical knowledge, I highly recommend LRS.

No comments: