Sunday, October 24, 2010

Judgement House - Saturday #2

UNBELIEVABLE! We had 604 people walk through JH last night. 70 of those made first time decisions for salvation and a couple of dozen recommitted their lives to Christ. When given opportunity to respond to the invitation, one ENTIRE group exited the room to speak with a counselor!

It's been interesting as 2 of our church members and another relative of a church member have passed during JH. In addition, I truly believe we had a demon possessed man tour JH last night. He was very disruptive during the presentation of the Gospel and wrote some "crazy" things on the testimony board. Thank God, that even that man heard about the love of God.

Keep praying... one more night to go. So far, we've had 1,641 people tour JH. Should go over 2,000 tonight.

1 comment:

Terry Simmons said...

I absolutely loved being a part of Judgement House. As a tour guide, God made some wonderful changes in me. He showed me what it truly meant to die to myself and put Him on the throne of my life. He taught me to wholly surrender to Him and know what it feels like to have Him use me as an empty vessel. I prayed during every scene and asked God to decrease me to nothing so that He would shine. I surrendered me mouth, mind, hands and feet and asked Him to do it all and HE DID!!! As I thanked Him for each group that He entrusted me with, He reminded me of students, parents, co-workers and family members that he entrust to me everyday. What a change He has made in my life. What an awesome priviledge to serve God.