Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We've Got a Great Team

Recently, we were blessed to host our annual Christmas party for our church staff, school faculty, our deacons, and School Committee. As I looked around the room, I was amazed by the wonderful team that God has brought together. It's not perfect, but it's amazing! We now have approximately 50 employees associated with our ministry; plus 12 deacons and 9 laypeople on our school committee. Many have advanced degrees, some are alumni if ECS, others have taught here for 25+ years! There are many people, but one team. The variety of backgrounds and life's experiences are just a few of our strengths; but the greatest strength is the spiritual depth of those in leadership. Together, this leadership team is leading today and dreaming about tomorrow.

I just wanted to give a public "thanks" to my co-workers. We could not accomplish all that God is allowing... without you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor, I agree that we have a wonderful team at EBC. Thank you for all you are doing and your vision for the church. Buddy and I love you and your family very much. Ellen