Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've Been Scolded and Will Re-Open My Blog

Life has been busier than I ever dreamed possible, so I let go of the things I thought weren't as important. One of those things was this blog, but I have been repeatedly scolded and realize that more people were reading than I realized. After reading, they were praying, so I am reopening my blog and promise to do a better job keeping it updated.

You may be asking, "What kept you so busy?" Pastors only work 1 day per week... :-)
- I've been serving as a pastor.
- Last school year I also wore the hat of school Headmaster. (I'll tell you why at another time.) We have hired a new headmaster and there is no doubt that God sent him our way!
- I'm serving as a chaplain for Hospice.
- I'm still serving on the Board of the Greater Hartsville Chamber of Commerce.
- I'm the Vice-Moderator for the Carolinas Baptist Bible Fellowship.
- I'm Chairman and co-founder of the Carolina Family Planning Centers. A pro-life group starting crisis pregnancy care centers across SC. Our goal is to open 5 this fall.
- We just took our oldest daughter to college.
- Our middle daughter is a high-school senior.
- We took a family vacation.
- And the list literally goes on...

I'll share more about each of these and give you some Sunday updates in the days ahead. Thanks for reading and for your prayers. God is doing some GREAT things and we are still seeing people starting personal relationships with Christ! PRAY... PRAY... PRAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

zach pippin said...

praise the Lord. just saw this today, I had given up on even checking.